Nutrition Advantage EventsTHE ON-LINE NUTRITION CLINIC - Upcoming Events
- Fall Special - Indian Summer Savings through November 2012
- Coming Soon: Plan-It Lean!
- Quantum-Zyme is Back!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: A Miracle Weight-Loss Pill?
- September Articles from Inside Out
- Winter Special 2012 - Comprehensive Blood Test and Infrared Sauna Session
- Nutrition Bootcamp - Spring 2013 Special
|NBC Chicago Hunger Challenge|
There's a new diet that's sweeping the country that has nothing to do with losing weight and everything to do with trying to live on a food budget.
It started online, and it's called the "Hunger Challenge" or the "Food Stamp Diet."
Members of Congress are trying it in order to call attention to the state of food stamp benefits.
In Illinois, the maximum benefit is about $40 per week. That amount goes down as more people are added to a household, and roughly 400,000 Chicagoland residents live on that amount year-round.